Saturday, January 25, 2014

The story of a file (draft 3) Final product

Name: Zhang Yining
Class: Perseverance 1
Date: 26 Jan 2014
Title: Story of a file (draft 3, writing techniques)  Final product

  “Mom! Look at that file. That’s so pretty. There have flowers and Barbie on it! I want it!” I gaze the family took my beautiful sister away. Now, what can I do? Just stand there and waiting and waiting.
 
 I was a file, an ugly file. My skin are grey and black. I stand in the bookstore shelf day and night. No one want to buy me. The girls all pick the pink and cute one. The boys all pick the file with cars and cool pattern on them. I just stand there, wait, wait and wait……

  A red letter day, a boy change my life. He pick me away from the shelf, pay me and bring me to his room. He write his big name on my skin. And put all the messy test papers in my body. Its my first time fill something in my body, its feels good. At least I have something to do in my life. The boy bring me to school every day. Put me on the desk, I meet a lot of friends in the class. They are all colourful, pink, yellow, blue I wonder why the boy pick me. Will he abandon me one day?

  The time flies really fast, one term ended. I carried a lot of papers. Now I look so dirty and tired. The boy stared at me and shake his head. He took all the papers away from me and throw me to the corner of the room. He doesn't need me anymore. He even doesn't try to wash me or clean me. I will be as normal if he take me a bath. But the truth is he did not do that.

  I lie on the floor, cold and tired. Now no one even look at me. I am so lonely. Everyday just build castle in the air. One day the boy throw another blue file to the corner again. He looks also really tired. Hi! I began. He give up on us he said weakly. Yes. But we dont have any choice. We both sigh……

  If the boy can clean us, if when he use us can take more care, if…… we would not like this now. The tears flow down on my face, I am so tired and lonely, its time to leave the boy now, and I am so sorry that I cannot be forever with you now.  Even though you give up me now, but you are still the first person who let me know the feeling to carry something in my body. I was so happy when I with you in the classroom.

   At the eleventh hour……Bye, my boy, my dear boy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment