Saturday, January 25, 2014

Autobiography(draft 4)Final product

Name: Zhang Yining
Class: Perseverance 1
Date: 26 Jan 2014
Title: Autobiography (Draft 4, writing techniques) Final product

  My name is Zhang Yining. I am 13 years old. I come from Harbin-northeast China. I am very proud of my hometown. My city is really cold, there is the coldest city in northeast China. I went to Singapore for a better education that is why I study so hard to join in the government school in Singapore. One thing, I can strike while the iron is hot. That’s my advantage. I am a person that the salt of the earth.

  My favourite colour are yellow and black. My favourite food is Chinese traditional food. And my face looks really cool and unkindly, but once you know me I am really warm and friendly. I don't have one friend that is really close and good. I like math and I love all the teachers. I hope to be good at all the English language subject in secondary school.

  I have many hobbies, but I like running best. I always practice running in the school field. I felt stress free when I was running with my friends. Once I have won the Gold medal for 100 meters' competition in the School Sports Day. My classmates were all proud of me. I also do well in playing violin. I have already practiced it for past six years. I received many awards too. Like the gold award in 2010 School's Musical Instrument Competition. And passed my level 8 violin at the Shanghai Conservatory of Music Exam. To my parents, they are satisfied with my result, however, I hope one day I can achieve a higher recognition.

  My ambitious. I love to run. I am so determined to become a runner when I won a Gold Medal in a inter school sport competition. I love the applause when I touched the final line. Singapore is a garden city which has many parks. Now, I make a day of practice my running at Bishan Park.

  Finally, I want to say that I am really happy and enjoy to join Chong Bone Secondary School with many friendly friends, they gave me respect and support. I will try my best to arrive the peak of myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment